Sunday, April 27, 2008

rahh

I'm blogging again. This time, dance is ending and cts are coming in 2 weeks time. Seeing that it's in 2 weeks time, i'm not proud to announce that i have not started studying yet. I'm so dead, i just don't want to fail any subjects.



Somehow, i realised i don't really know many people in NJ. Which then again brings to the point that MH says i'm a loner. (Eh, i kill you) Of course not knowing many people means lonely times like being alone during maths remedial. And i'm serious, i'm in maths remedial. But i'm glad it's over. At least i understand vectors now. So it was not going for nothing. But not knowing many people can be a blessing too. Better to be low profile than to be gossiped and stared at. Haha. But of course, i hate the feeling of being left out. That's why i always try not to leave people out.



Dance is taking a backseat now till cts are over. OMG, nothing to look forward to after lessons. No excuse for not mugging. I'm seriously afraid for ARISTAL just as i'm afraid of CTS. (note the use of words-- "FOR" and "OF")



I need people to mug with me and i miss you peeps. =) I realised i need to be more hyperactive so that i can survive through lessons. More warheads!!! LOL. So sorry, for my on and off enthu-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home